You learn things as you get older. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
He hasnt given me a reason not to believe, unlike the president
You learn things as you get older. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
but how do you feel about Bill O'Reilly
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
O'Reilly is a pompous @$$, pretty much like Moore. Both can be slightly deranged. I would probably give Moore a slight edge on that though. Slight.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gas is about a buck 15 up there now and thats high for them
</div></div>
Are we talking about the same Canada? I doubt gas is $1.15 a gallon in Montreal or any part of Canada. Maybe liter, but not a gallon. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't higher than that for a liter.</div></div>
avg in canada is 1.17 a liter.....3.78l per gallon
you do the math
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Moore is a habitual liar.
The current healthcare system in this country is broken far beyond repair.
The 2 are unrelated but true.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
i did the math like you...and its what almost 50 cents more...not the 4 or 5 bucks yall had claimed
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i did the math like you...and its what almost 50 cents more...not the 4 or 5 bucks yall had claimed </div></div>
The thing is, gas has been close to that price for quite some time in Canada. Slightly less, but not much. Canadians used to come to the States for vacationing and enjoy the lower cost of petro.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
and Americans go over there for prescriptions that they need but cant afford
Bookmarks